ASI is at the forefront of the U.S. semiconductor renaissance and executing a plan to create America’s OSAT for contract manufacturing. CHIPS tax credits and incentives are resulting in strong demand for new investments in advanced semiconductor packaging. ASI’s advanced proprietary technology provides the capability needed for the highest performance, lowest cost and thinnest packaging technology ever produced. Contact us to find out how you can be part of this exciting new industrial opportunity.
American Semiconductor (ASI) is known for inventing the world’s most advanced thin device packaging and assembly technology. The company is currently contracted by some of the world’s best known tech leaders to support their new product prototypes in ASI’s Boise pilot line. ASI operates a purpose-built pilot-line factory in Boise, Idaho for advanced packaging, assembly, and test. The expandable 9,000 sq. ft. 2-acre semiconductor advanced packaging research and development site includes cleanrooms housing a 300mm Wafer Level Chip Scale Package (WLCSP) pilot-line fab, assembly for chip-on-flex and Hybrid Electronics, and Testing for 300/200mm wafers. The company is working to expand capacity to establish a high-volume U.S. OSAT using a plan based on private and government funding.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please send us an email at email@example.com
Honors and Achievements
American Semiconductor is recognized for accomplishments in engineering and manufacturing of our state-of-the-art electronics packaging and assembly technology. We are honored to have received the following awards:
- 2022 Industry first: Demonstration of high-density ACA flip-chip
- 2021 Industry first: Introduced P-WLCSP – ASI SoP-TM™
- 2020 Industry first: Hi-temperature dry release temporary bonding
- 2020 CEO Doug Hackler awarded Idaho “2019 Innovator of the Year”
- 2019 IDTechEx Technical Development Manufacturing Award
- 2019 Industry first: Ultra-thin Bluetooth chip-on-flex – ASI FleX-BLE™
- 2019 FLEXI (SEMI) Award for Product Innovation
- 2018 Industry first: ultra-thin/flexible ARM – ASI SoP packaged NHS3100
- 2018 IDTechEx Best IoT Technology Development Award
- 2017 Industry first: Ultra-thin/flexible MCU – ASI SoP packaged CY8C20
- 2017 IDTechEx Best New Material or Component Development
- 2016 Industry first: Flexible RFID IC – ASI SoP packaged EM4325
- 2016 Boeing Supplier of the Year (Apr 2017) – Pathfinder
- 2015 Industry first: Fully flexible FHE product – ASI FleXform™ ADC Kit
- 2015 Boeing Silver Performance Excellence
- 2013 FLEXI award for Innovation
Investor Documents & Downloads
As a condition of use, you agree not to use information or documents provided on the SITE for any purpose that is inconsistent with the Terms or prohibited by the Terms. The SITE (including, without limitation, any Content) is provided only for personal use in evaluation of the American Semiconductor opportunity.
THESE TERMS INCLUDE:
You agree that you will only use the information accessed through the SITE as necessary for evaluating an investment in American Semiconductor, Inc.
You agree that you will not copy or share the information accessed through the SITE with anyone other than your attorney, accountant or similar investment advisor (ADVISOR) who has a need for the information in evaluation of your investment interests.
You agree that you will return or destroy information accessed through the SITE if you do not make a subscription.
PROHIBITED USES INCLUDE:
Using the information from the SITE for any purpose not related to the evaluation of your investment in American Semiconductor.
Sharing your personal password to the SITE with anyone without express written permission of American Semiconductor.
BY CLICKING “LOGIN” I AGREE THAT:
- I am an accredited investor or represent an entity that is qualified for this investment