This is a direct sales position. The Account Manager generates leads for new customer opportunities and understands and communicates new customer requirements to the company including technical, operational, and commercial elements. The Account Manager creates and executes, with appropriate company personnel, strategy, and tactics to close new business. S/He participates in the establishment of the company sales forecast. S/He maintains regular communication with customers driving customer issues within the company while ensuring customers receive appropriate feedback on company’s actions.
- The Account Manager is primarily responsible for the identification, development and closing of business opportunities (sales) at the appropriate time and $ level to meet the company sales forecast and revenue plan
- Provide the primary point-of-contact for existing and potential customers within their assigned market and/or region
- Ensure that the company is kept informed on all significant activity with potential and existing customers including timely sales funnel, sales forecast and delivery requirements updates
- Continually provides feedback to company on customer expectations and opportunities to improve product offerings
- Maintains clear understanding of market segments addressed by companies’ products and continuously seeks to find new markets for company to penetrate
- Understands fundamentals of the company’s technologies and how they meet customer requirements
- Other sales related activities as assigned to support sales growth
- Strong direct-to-customer communication and documentation skills with extreme attention to detail are required
- Strong interpersonal skills with a pleasant and engaging demeanor are necessary
- The ability to generate press releases, advertising, and promotion (Marketing Communications) is required
- Semiconductor fabrication and packaging process familiarity is preferred
- Proficiency with spreadsheets, PowerPoint and website software are basic skills required
Has extensive background in technical sales, service and operations and understands the relationships between the functions. Has basic experience in P&L management and understands the relationship between gross margin and net profit.
This position is a prime fit for an individual that has an entrepreneurial spirit and is ready to leverage his or her skills to help build ASI. The successful candidate must be pro-active, able to identify issues and initiate actions and activities to solve problems. S/He will embrace having a wide degree of creativity and latitude. S/He has a can-do attitude, willing to work until success is achieved, and able to multi-task. S/He relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals of sales and account management. S/He is familiar with a variety of semiconductor applications, concepts, practices, and procedures.
Education and Experience
Master’s in Business with a BS in Engineering is preferred. At a minimum, a BS degree is required with at least 3 years semiconductor industry experience.
Base Salary + Bonus and/or Commission is based on the level of applicable education and experience. Stock options may be included. Medical benefits are part of the total compensation package.
U.S. Work Status
Only local candidates (Boise, Idaho) or those willing to relocate at their own expense will be considered. Due to the nature of our work, this position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a Department of Defense security clearance.